Responsible for managing and supporting systems in the BSS Stack and managing all issues within agreed SLAs in line with Global/Local business and technical needs of our customers with oversight on maximizing operational efficiency.
- Identify business and technical needs to provide the necessary tactical/ strategic steps to evolve the BSS solutions
- Responsible for monitoring and resolving production support incidents on the BSS stack within SLA and providing timely updates to business on incidents being worked on.
- Provide technical assistance/training to staff as needed
- Ensure solid support documentation is available on functional requirements, design, and testing to ensure quality output that meets stated business
- Ensure change and Incident Management Policies are adhered to and assist in Testing and Deployment on all BSS Applications.
Not a perfect fit?
Worried that you don’t meet all the desired criteria exactly? At Vodafone we are passionate about Inclusion for All and creating a workplace where everyone can thrive, whatever their personal or professional background. If you’re excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align exactly with every part of the job description, we encourage you to apply as you may be the right candidate for this role or another role, and our recruitment team can help you see how your skills fit in.
Professional / Technical Skills
- Strong technological background, with a qualification in Computer Science or a similar technical discipline
- Must have Application Support experience and strong problem-solving abilities.
- Must possess strong knowledge of end-to-end business and IT processes related to CRM applications, Fraud, and Revenue assurance systems.
- Experience in delivering application solutions based on agreed user requirements.