We are boutique people management consulting firm delivering exclusive Human Resources Services.
The Business Development Consultant:
A results driven professional who performs consultative sales, fulfills service request requests and ensures client satisfaction and retention through key account and relationship management. The business developmentconsultant is liaison between hiring companies and candidates and interpreting requests
- Build capacity and conduct research on target industry.
- Develop new business channels and establish a broad network of decision makers in your industry.
- Market the firm services to generate new business using a medley of creative business development activities relevant to our brand.
- Engage decision makers in the industry on the firm’s service offerings by attending meetings, networking, delivering presentations etc.
- Generates and maintains prospect lists to be converted to sales.
Key Account Management
- Building and maintaining relationships with new and existing clients whilst developing a good understanding of their companies, industry and work culture.
- Deliver active relationship management and comprehensive support, to ensure an ideal and smooth placement process for both your clients and candidates.
- Manage terms of business for your clients and ensure adherence to terms in service delivery.
- Manage budgets to ensure end-to-end client satisfaction.
- Prepare and ensure on-time delivery of invoices to clients.
- Ensure collections are current at all times in accordance with client terms of business.
The successful candidate must have:
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Human Resources, Public Relations or related fields.
- At least 2 years post qualification work experience in a business development, protocol or human resources.
- Must have strong presentation skills, strong verbal and written communication skills, strong analytical ability and good interpersonal relationship skills.
- Must be able to use social media professionally.
- Demonstrable administrative skills. Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Must be able to prepare reports and conduct research.
- Strong proficiency in Office Suite (Excel, Word & Powerpoint) is mandatory.
- Must understand the impact branding and brand compliance on project and company success and credibility.
Results Oriented, Influencer, Strong organizational skills, Confident Communicator who is able to get the buy-in from others.