InEvent is an innovative and fast-paced B2B startup that develops intelligent solutions for hospitality and marketing within large enterprises, creating high-level management for the c-level suite and robust operational tools for analysts and managers.
WHO WE ARE
InEvent is a remote event tech company with InEventers in over 13 different countries, speaking together more than 27 different languages. We are a global team. InEventers are a unique team, with a shared Vision of growth and Values. We allow you to be yourself, and we encourage open communication. The most important thing here is not your experience, but your curiosity and passion to learn and grow with us!
We are looking for people who are passionate about creating and promoting content, knowledge, and technologies through InEvent’s social channels. You will have the autonomy and responsibility to:
- Manage and engage with our audience in a variety of social channels, including LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube, and Tiktok;
- Help build and maintain a content calendar for our official social media accounts;
- Maintain a cohesive strategy across all platforms to increase our brand awareness;
- Identify habits of our customers and suggest ways to reach a broader audience;
- Support organic and paid campaigns to increase our channel reach and audience engagement;
- Moderate community content ensuring an interactive, safe, and inclusive environment for all stakeholders;
- Analyze and report on the content performance data to drive continuous improvement;
- Write press releases;
- Contribute to the management of contacts;
- Conduct market research to identify relevant industry publications, channels, and thought leaders;
- Proactively approach publications, promoting press releases and overall company communications;
- Keep track and internally communicate market trends and competitors’ news;
- Assist research and application process of industry awards;
- Design editorial calendar and its publications;
- Integrate the PR calendar within the overall marketing strategy.
- Fluence in English to communicate and interact with customers around the world;
- Advanced spoken and written Business English is essential for this role;
- 1-2 years experience in social media or copywriting;
- Strong understanding of social media services mechanisms and trends, managing LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram accounts;
- Sense of urgency and initiative;
- Thirst for knowledge and desire to constantly learn, improve, and expand perspective;
- Excellent communication skills, specially written;
- Time management and multitasking skills;
- Additional qualifications in digital technologies or social media management as a plus, such as Sprout Social;
- Global Health Insurance;
- Paid Time Off (PTO);
- Monthly Lunch days and activities;
- Birthday Gift and Work Anniversary Gifts.