Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest Food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human company driven by our purpose to enhance the quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
Nestlé CWAR is currently looking for a Consumer Engagement Analyst who is in charge of monitoring digital and social media channels, collecting, structuring and analyzing data from multiple sources to support Brands and Functions with reputation management, consumer engagement & social insights.
A day in a Life……
- Ensure all relevant data is processed, labelled/tagged and structured accurately in corresponding digital and media analytics tool
- Omnichannel analysis to deliver data-driven conclusions in reports/ dashboards/ presentations to address business questions, including but not limited to: social brand equity report, owned digital and social channels measurement, analysis of marketing campaign performance, analysis and insight on brand ecosystem
- Support with ad-hoc business requests including but not limited to data pulls, data structuring and analysis.
- Crisis listening to identify potential reputational risks and timely alerting respective Functions/Brands to help prevent issue escalation, provide support in issue management
- Monitoring of owned social media channels and routing consumer posts to relevant Consumer Engagement teams in the Markets
- Updating Standard Routines based on assignment
- Work with cross-functional teams on the day-to-day execution of analytics projects and initiatives
What Will Make You Successful?
- Knowledge of English + at least one additional language: Native French, Zulu ,Sotho, Portuguese or Wolof.
- Solid understanding of how Social Media platforms work (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube)
- Understanding of key functionality of social media listening tools (Social Studio, Social bakers, Sprinklr, Talk Walker, Google Analytics or similar)
- Ability to work with large volumes of data coming from different sources, basic understanding of data types and structure
- Excel knowledge (able to organize tables, build simple charts, sorting, filtering, conditional formatting etc.)
- Basic data visualization and presentation skills
- Confident user of MS Word, PowerPoint
- Analytical mindset is a must.
- Experience working with analytical tasks (work-related or academical) a plus