At Vodafone, we’re working hard to build a better future. A more connected, inclusive and sustainable world. As a dynamic global community, it’s our human spirit, together with technology, that empowers us to achieve this.
We challenge and innovate in order to connect people, businesses, and communities across the world. Delighting our customers and earning their loyalty drive us, and we experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
With us, you can be truly be yourself and belong, share inspiration, embrace new opportunities, thrive, and make a real difference.
The CRM Developer shall work directly with the Developer Specialists and be responsible for the configuration and scripting of the CRM environment, workflow, and business services. This person will be responsible for managing the full life cycle development to customize and enhance the CRM Application including detailed design, configuration, documentation, testing, and deployment.
- Identify business and technical needs to provide the necessary tactical/ strategic steps to evolve the CRM solutions
- Responsible for monitoring and resolving production support incidents on the CRM within SLA and providing timely updates to business on incidents being worked on.
- Provide technical assistance/training to staff as needed
- Ensure solid support documentation is available on functional requirements, design, and testing to ensure quality output that meets stated business
- Ensure change and Incident Management Policies are adhered to and assist in Testing and Deployment of the CRM Application
- Utilize experience in CRM systems development and technical architecture to:
a.Develop, technical design, configure and component test VFGH CRM solution and custom applications like Sentinel
b.Configure and develop according to approved application design documents and in accordance with Vodafone Group CRM Centre of Experience Standard, scripting and development standards and processes.
c.Create and execute Unit Test scripts.
Professional / Technical Skills
- Solid technological background, with qualification in Computer Science, Telecommunications or equivalent.
- Must have Application Support experience and strong problem-solving abilities.
- Must possess strong knowledge of end-to-end business and IT processes related to Siebel and other CRM applications.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of client/server architecture on-prem, SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS Architectures.
- At least 2 years’ experience of supporting and developing Applications
- Technical hands-on experience coding and providing technical design architecture for one or more of the following technologies:
-PHP/Java/React Native/Node JS
-Relational databases Oracle MSQL and SQL Server, MongoDB.
-Working knowledge of XML, XQuery, and SQL IT Certifications.
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded. We are committed to promoting Inclusion for All with the belief that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business. We actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of our journey.