About This Role:
- To drive vehicles according to the company’s transport requirements in a safe and prompt manner, so as to transport internal and external stakeholders to various destinations.
In This Role You Will:
- Perform pick-ups and drop offs of both documents and personnel daily.
- Conduct daily pre-start checks on vehicles.
- Travel to various sites outside of Accra as and when required.
- Confirm vehicle coordination, arrivals and departures, is carried out in a prompt and safe manner.
- Prepare and submit reports on accidents, vehicle breakdowns, and repairs to the Travel and Transport Coordinator.
- Provide feedback to the Travel & Transport Coordinator after completion of tasks assigned.
- Developing Driver Roster.
- Preparing Fuel Reports.
- Tracking of Vehicle Road Worthy and Insurance renewal.
- Tracking of Vehicle Maintenance Schedule.
Training, Skills & Experience Checklist:
Formal Qualification (including Professional Registrations):
- Senior High School Certificate.
- Valid Ghanaian Driver’s License (Category C).
- Good knowledge of road traffic signs and regulations.
- Good knowledge of Ghana’s geographical map.
- Between 3 to 5 years’ driving experience in a multinational organization.
- Effective communication skills (verbal and written) with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Good customer service skills.
- Behavioural Attributes:
- Customer focused.
- Safety conscious.
- Team player.
- The position is located at the Ahafo North mine site.