Applications are invited from suitably qualified and dynamic persons for appointment under the Family Strengthening Programme as FS Project Officer
Under the leadership of the Project Coordinator, the Project Officer will support project development in the field of family strengthening in line with the approved concept note, log frame and budget. This includes direct work with the children, caregivers, communities, and partners based on professional social work practice, ethic, values to achieve the sustainable development of the families and integration in the community. He/she is also responsible to ensure the timely completion of the family development plans with the active participation of children and caregivers.
The ideal candidate should:
- Hold a first degree in Social Worker, Sociology, Economics or Community Development
- Have a minimum of two (2) years’ experience in Child and Community Development and Project Management
- Possess a positive and professional approach. Highly organized, able to work independently, use initiative, and keep commitments.
- Be a motivated self-starter with the ability to take initiative at work
- Possess good organizational and time management skills with precision to meet deadlines
- Must be knowledgeable in Child Rights and Child Safe Guarding Practices
- Team player & ability to cooperate with Heads of departments and projects