About This Role:
- To provide administrative support to the HR function as needed (e.g., correspondence generation, record keeping, file maintenance, HRIS entry).
In This Role You Will:
- Provide administrative support to by ensuring that all documentations are maintained and stored appropriately.
- Assist the Site HR Superintendent to prepare all reports by coordinating reports and ensure that they are delivered on time.
- Support HR Business Partners in the administration of employee benefits, labour relations, grievance handling and process workmen’s compensation documentation.
- Advise supervisors/management of potential problem areas and recommend/implement solutions as appropriate.
- Support the business partner onboarding process by ensuring compliance to all due processes, setting up of new business partners SAP and preparing inductions.
- Ensures contractor manpower numbers are accurately compiled and in consistency with Newmont standards.
- Coordinate logistics for stakeholder meetings and assist in the implementation of decision from same as delegated by supervisors.
Your Skills, Training & Experience Checklist:
Formal Qualification (including Professional Registrations):
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, Social Science, Psychology or related field.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in Human Resources generalist experience.
- Experience in using Human Resource tools and systems in SAP and Success factors.
- Experience in Newmont HR systems and processes is preferred.
- Good problem solving, interpersonal relationship and communication skills.
- Ability to quickly build strong partnerships and influence others.
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment and handle multiple tasks concurrently while prioritizing appropriately.
- Must be teamwork oriented and work efficiently within limited time requirements.
- Excellent computer skills with using office software such as Excel, Word and Power Point, SAP.
- Results driven.
- Customer focused.
- Takes initiative.
- Attention to detail.
- Position is located at the Akyem site.