SPIE Oil and Gas Services Ghana Ltd is currently looking for an HVAC Engineer to join its work force in Ghana.
- Organizes on site the maintenance operations which are placed under his responsibility,
- Assists the planning team by giving any technical support for the preparation of the jobs in his discipline.
- With his teams assists specialists working under VENDORS,
- Ensures that COMPANY’s HSE regulations are respected (especially procedures related to Work Permits), as well as approved operating procedures and standard industry practice during performance of maintenance operations placed under his responsibility,
- Manages and execute interventions for preventive and corrective maintenance
- Issue troubleshooting of installations
- Monitors the functioning of utilities and equipment placed under his responsibility,
- Carries out, at the TEAM LEADER request, any intervention within his field of competence.
- Takes in charge the systems under his responsibility in case of breakdown until correct operation status.
- Identifies recurrent corrective maintenance interventions, analyses them and suggests improvements,
- Keeps a critical eye on current preventive maintenance programs and, if need be, suggests improvements,
- Warns support teams of any recurring problems related to the availability or quality of spare parts,
- Suggests improvements and requests modifications.
- The holder of this position must have the following qualifications:
Higher National Diploma or Certificate (HND/HNC (A-levels + 3 years’ study) or BTS/DUT or equivalent,
- A basic knowledge of the process of oil and gas treatment, installations and a thorough knowledge of the equipment used in oil and gas treatment installations
- 6-7 years’ experience in industrial plants as HVAC Supervisor during plant operation.
- Experience in regular maintenance of air conditioners, Central air conditioning systems, air drier units and Cold room.
- Able to perform repairs on all refrigeration equipment, perform troubleshooting on all HVAC equipment and perform repairs on all coolers
- Good English.
- Specific professional knowledge: SAP/R3 experience and know-how
- Perfectly competent and independent in his field, he must show common sense and organisational ability.
- Natural authority, founded on his abilities and on the trust he has in his teams, is essential.
What can we offer you?
We offer a variety of stimulating and evolving experiences: exciting projects, learning from professionals and immersed in international culture.
Minimum level of experience required
- 6 years or more
- Minimum 6 years relevant experience in industrial environment
- HVAC certification/qualification from recognized body.
- English (D-Full professional proficiency)