Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest Food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human environment – passionate people driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. A Nestle career empowers you to make an impact locally and globally, as you are provided with the opportunity to make a mark and stand out. With Nestle, you are enabled and encouraged to grow not only as professionals, but also as people
Nestlé Ghana is currently looking for a Material Requirement Planner at our Tema Factory who will ensure availability of materials to fulfill the requirements of the production plans within the agreed cost boundaries. He/she will ensure payment of Suppliers are done on time to avoid supply delays.
A day in a Life……
- Create an optimized replenishment plan for raw and packaging materials over an 18-month horizon that ensures supply of material to production whilst ensuring that the working capital targets for raw and packaging materials are met.
- Monitor material availability to fulfill requirements within the agreed cost boundaries and alert the stakeholders about potential issues (Shortages, ageing, write offs)
- Monitor supply signals using MRP purchase requisitions ensuring delivery dates, lead times and required quantities are correct and finally creating purchase orders and ensuring their fulfillment by the supplier.
- Manage directly with the defined supplier the delivery of materials according to storage limitation. This includes creating, sending, confirming, receiving, investigating errors and discrepancies on blocked or parked invoice lines and handling all exceptions / issues in those operations, including claims management.
What Will Make You Successful?
- Strong Analytical and logical reasoning skills
- High interpersonal skills, ability to work in a team, Communication Skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Can drive initiative and be results focused
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Teamwork and good collaborative skills
- Strong willed and strong drive for excellence
- Proactive and eager to learn
- Agile to business directions
- Experience in Project Management
- Strong Supplier Relationship Management