Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest Food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human company driven by our purpose to enhance the quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
Nestlé CWAR is currently looking for a Mechanical Technician at our Tema Factory who will provide technical assistance such that production lines run in optimal conditions with minimum down time.
A day in a Life……
- Organises and plans work delegated to him in the most efficient manner.
- Takes care of all tools given to him by the company.
- Tools and other material taken from the Maintenance & Instrumentation (M&I) Store must be returned clean and in good condition, as soon as they are no more being used.
- Informs his Supervisor well in advance of materials needed.
- Takes care of all machines and parts while he is working.
- When a job is finished at any place, the place must be left clean and tidy.
- Can use all instruments, sketches and technical drawings related to his work.
- Does improvement work with drawings or instructions.
- Does maintenance on machinery.
What Will Make You Successful?
- Ability to work with a team
- Professional and technical knowledge
- Ability to work independently
- Planning and organization