At Vodafone, we’re working hard to build a better future. A more connected, inclusive and sustainable world. As a dynamic global community, it’s our human spirit, together with technology, that empowers us to achieve this.
We challenge and innovate in order to connect people, businesses, and communities across the world. Delighting our customers and earning their loyalty drive us, and we experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
With us, you can be truly be yourself and belong, share inspiration, embrace new opportunities, thrive, and make a real difference.
The Vodafone Heartbeat and Mystery Shopping Analyst will assist the Customer Experience Manager to deliver and improve the overall Customer Experience delivery for the business. The right candidate will have a deep understanding of customer data and analytics and be able to use that knowledge to drive business decisions.
This includes but not limited to:
Develop, implement, and maintain customer intelligence strategies to identify profitable, potential opportunities in the products space
Conduct regular competitive research to make informed business decision (Mystery shopping)
Collate and use the Voice of the Customer feedback from Customers to drive change and improve the overall Customer Experience delivery for the business
Measure and provide feedback to all stakeholders on the Voice of the Customer metrics monitoring results.
Drive down detractor reasons through Close the Loop, stakeholder engagements and end to end fixes
Monitor Voice of the Customer metrics to meet set business objectives
Key Accountabilities and Decision Ownership
- 1. Vodafone Heartbeat and Mystery shopping:
Market SPOC (Ghana) for Vodafone Heartbeat
Engage Vodafone Group on all changes affecting the Heartbeat platform
Manage the Vodafone Heartbeat Platform e.g., File Processing, Responses, etc.
Monitor and Track CXX KPIs for the Ghana Market i.e., TNPS and FTF
Supervise and manage the Close the Loop team
Share weekly updates with Senior Management and Key Stakeholders (Cross function)
- 2. Quality Assurance:
Support the QA Team on quality assurance checks on Frontline and Customer Operations – On-boarding/Activation and Fault resolution.
Ensure quality of customer data for all services, customer types and channels
Provide accurate data analysis and trends to assist management in decision making
- 3. Business Efficiency:
Provide accurate feedback to stakeholders on status of Voice of the Customer issues
Follow up with stakeholders to ensure necessary corrections are made with reference to audit feedback given within stipulated TATs
Co-ordinate the design and implementation of service performance measurement criteria through customer feedback and conduct benchmarking studies on key processes
Core Competencies, Knowledge and Experience
- Customer centric: Able to take a typical customer view and translate to actionable business areas
- Result oriented: Able to recommend, execute and take corrective action, where necessary and appropriate.
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Able to work independently, self-directed and result oriented.
- Able to work with cross-functional teams.
- Strong analytic skills and ability to quickly grasp the essence of new business and process area
- Good writing and presentation skills.
- Good Analytical and decision-making Skills
Technical and Professional Qualifications
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in business administration or related discipline
- Telecommunications Service Quality and Customer Experience
- Experience using Microsoft 365, especially proficient in Excel, Word & Power point.
- Data Analytics and Visualizations
- Project Management Experience
- Stakeholder Management Experience
- Good written and oral skills
- Address other tasks and duties, as assigned by Line Manager
Not a perfect fit?
Worried that you don’t meet all the desired criteria exactly? At Vodafone we are passionate about Inclusion for All and creating a workplace where everyone can thrive, whatever their personal or professional background. If you’re excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align exactly with every part of the job description, we encourage you to apply as you may be the right candidate for this role or another role, and our recruitment team can help you see how your skills fit in.
Our Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded. We are committed to promoting Inclusion for All with the belief that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business. We actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of our journey.